Sponsored by EV Items: Get 20% off EV Items Tesla accessories incl. Qi console charger, Interior LED Light Upgrade & more w/ code Electrek.
This week on the Electrek Podcast, we discuss the most popular news in the world of sustainable transport and energy, including Tesla’s two end-of-the-year priorities, Tesa updates the Cybertruck timelines, a new Autopilot update, and more.
The Electrek Podcast is me, Fred Lambert, editor-in-chief of Electrek, and Seth Weintraub, founder and publisher of Electrek and the 9to5 network, discussing all our top stories of the week while taking questions from our readers and highlighting the most insightful comments on the site.
The show is back live every Friday at 12pm ET on Electrek’s Youtube channel. As a reminder we’ll have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream. Head to the Youtube channel to get your questions and comments in.
After the show ends at around 1pm ET, the video will be archived on YouTube and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps through our RSS feed: https://electrek.co/podcastRSS. Grab the quick link to iTunes here.
We now have a Patreon if you want to help us to avoid more ads and invest more in our content. We have some awesome gifts for our Patreons and more coming.
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast today:
- Elon Musk announces Tesla’s ‘two most critical priorities’ by end of year
- Tesla updates Cybertruck production timeline after strong pre-orders
- Tesla Cybertruck is almost $20,000 cheaper than Ford F-150 over 5 years
- Tesla releases Autopilot update with new speed adjustments, stop sign warnings, and more
- Tesla Gigafactory 3 starts producing a lot of Model 3 vehicles, but still no sales approval
- Porsche rents Tesla Model 3 to test out latest Autopilot, comes out impressed
- GM announces its own battery gigafactory with LG Chem, 30 GWh of capacity eventually below $100/kWh
- Jaguar is unlocking 8% more range in the I-Pace through software update
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 12:00pm ET (or the video after 1:00pm ET):
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.