This week on the Electrek Podcast, we discuss the most popular news in the world of sustainable transport and energy, including more details on the Tesla Cybertruck, several more electric pickup truck news, Ford Mustang Mach E test ride and more.
The Electrek Podcast is me, Fred Lambert, editor-in-chief of Electrek, and Seth Weintraub, founder and publisher of Electrek and the 9to5 network, discussing all our top stories of the week while taking questions from our readers and highlighting the most insightful comments on the site.
The show is back live every Friday at 12pm ET on Electrek’s Youtube channel. As a reminder we’ll have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream. Head to the Youtube channel to get your questions and comments in.
After the show ends at around 1pm ET, the video will be archived on YouTube and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps through our RSS feed: https://electrek.co/podcastRSS. Grab the quick link to iTunes here.
We now have a Patreon if you want to help us to avoid more ads and invest more in our content. We have some awesome gifts for our Patreons and more coming.
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast today:
- Tesla to offer free ‘protection kit’ with mud flaps in tough climates after Model 3 paint issues
- Tesla unveils stunning electric ATV ‘Cyberquad’ with its pickup truck
- Tesla launches new ‘Gemini’ wheels for Model 3 Performance
- Tesla is expanding its ‘world’s largest battery’ project by 50%
- GM announces electric pickup truck to go on sale in 2021
- Lordstown Motors claims it’s going to beat Tesla to market with all-electric pickup with $52,500 price
- Great artists steal: Why Ford’s Mustang Mach E was inspired by Tesla in all the right ways
- Survey finds consumers are split between Ford Mustang Mach E and Tesla Model Y
- Nikola Motor claims major battery breakthrough, comes with major grain of salt
- Porsche announces Taycan electric car production delays
- Audi e-tron Sportback: Audi unveils coupé version of its electric SUV
- Volkswagen rolls out the 2022 ID Space Vizzion, its gazzzillonth EV concept
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 12:00pm ET (or the video after 1:00pm ET):
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.