This week on the Electrek Podcast, we discuss the most popular news in the world of sustainable transport and energy, including all the news from Tesla this week, the new Mercedes-Benz EQV electric minivan, Porsche unveiling the interior of the Taycan, and more.
The Electrek Podcast is me, Fred Lambert, editor-in-chief of Electrek, and Seth Weintraub, founder and publisher of Electrek and the 9to5 network, discussing all our top stories of the week while taking questions from our readers and highlighting the most insightful comments on the site.
The show is back live every Friday at 4pm ET on Electrek’s Youtube channel. As a reminder we’ll have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream. Head to the Youtube channel to get your questions and comments in.
After the show ends at around 5pm ET, the video will be archived on YouTube and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps through our RSS feed: https://electrek.co/podcastRSS. Grab the quick link to iTunes here.
We now have a Patreon if you want to help us to avoid more ads and invest more in our content. We have some awesome gifts for our Patreons and more coming.
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast today:
- Tesla makes battery supply deal with LG for Chinese Gigafactory 3, report says
- Tesla postpones Full Self-Driving price increase until V10 and Smart Summon
- Tesla is getting sued by Walmart who wants them to remove 240 solar systems after fires
- Tesla and Walmart are looking to re-energize 240+ solar systems and avoid removing them
- Tesla announces expansions in Poland, Hungary, Romania, and Slovenia
- VW CEO is open to investing in Tesla (TSLA) [Update: VW denies]
- Mercedes-Benz unveils all-electric MPV van with 250 miles of range
- Chevy Bolt EV 2020 gets a range increase to 259 miles, EPA says
- Porsche drives Taycan electric car at high speed for 3,425 km (2,128 miles) in 24 hr endurance test
- Porsche teases Taycan interior with first official image
- Porsche unveils the interior of Taycan electric car
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.