This week on the Electrek Podcast, we discuss the most popular news in the world of sustainable transport and energy, including Tesla shorts lose their leader in a controversial situation, first Model 3 Performance test drive, new delivery windows for some Model 3 configurations, and more.
The Electrek Podcast is me, Fred Lambert, editor-in-chief of Electrek, and Seth Weintraub, founder and publisher of Electrek and the 9to5 network, discussing all our top stories of the week while taking questions from our readers and highlighting the most insightful comments on the site.
The show is live every Friday at 4pm ET on Electrek’s Youtube channel. As a reminder we’ll have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream. Head to the Youtube channel to get your questions and comments in.
After the show ends at around 5pm ET, the video will be archived on YouTube and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps through our RSS feed: https://electrek.co/podcastRSS. Grab the quick link to iTunes here.
We now have a Patreon if you want to help us to avoid more ads and invest more in our content. We have some awesome gifts for our Patreons and more coming.
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast today:
- Tesla Model 3 Performance test drive: For many, this will be the best car at any price
- Tesla is pushing back Model 3 delivery windows on new orders
- Here’s how Tesla played with EPA ratings to advertise all Model 3 versions with 310-mile range
- Tesla releases ‘stunning’ white interior in dual motor Model 3
- Tesla starts deliveries of Model 3 Performance and Dual Motor
- Tesla troll and short doxxed as heavily invested in oil industry, Musk reportedly calls his boss
- Tesla turns to suppliers to reduce cost and become profitable
- Tesla saboteur/whistleblower claims to now be working with the SEC
- Nissan unveils all-electric camper based on the e-NV200 van
- Jaguar delays some I-Pace all-electric SUV deliveries, automaker says it is ‘prioritizing’
- Audi to unveil e-tron quattro electric SUV and start taking reservations on Sept 17 in the US
- Audi starts electric motor production for e-tron quattro ahead of imminent launch
- NIO is courting Tesla owners with mobile charging stations inside electric vans
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 4pm ET (or the video after 5pm ET):
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.