This week on the Electrek Podcast, we discuss the most popular news in the world of sustainable transport and energy, including a lot of new information about the upcoming Tesla Pickup Truck, Tesla updates Model 3 option and pricing update, the latest on the production ramp, and more.
The Electrek Podcast is me, Fred Lambert, editor-in-chief of Electrek, and Seth Weintraub, founder and publisher of Electrek and the 9to5 network, discussing all our top stories of the week while taking questions from our readers and highlighting the most insightful comments on the site.
The show is live every Friday at 4pm ET on Electrek’s Youtube channel. As a reminder we’ll have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream. Head to the Youtube channel to get your questions and comments in.
After the show ends at around 5pm ET, the video will be archived on YouTube and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps through our RSS feed: https://electrek.co/podcastRSS. Grab the quick link to iTunes here.
We now have a Patreon if you want to help us to avoid more ads and invest more in our content. We have some awesome gifts for our Patreons and more coming.
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast today:
- Tesla Pickup truck to have dual motor AWD with ‘crazy torque’, says Elon Musk as he seeks suggestions
- Tesla Pickup Truck: everything we know so far
- Tesla updates Model 3 options and pricing, dual motor becomes cheaper, adds color, and more
- Tesla Model 3 is finally getting a badge: Dual Motor and underlined for Performance version
- Tesla is introducing new paid ‘premium connectivity’ package to support in-car internet features of growing fleet
- Tesla Model 3 battery production is at 5,000 unit per week, says Gigafactory employee
- Tesla Model 3’s production ramp is creating ‘occasional battery cell shortages’, says Panasonic
- Elon Musk hints at higher Tesla Model 3 delivery numbers in internal email
- Tesla Autopilot has an actual ‘Mad Max’ mode in development build, says Elon Musk
- Elon Musk hints at what his ‘Cyborg Dragon Tesla’ is actually going to be
- Faraday Future announces $2 billion in financing to bring its electric vehicles to market
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 4pm ET (or the video after 5pm ET):
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.