This week on the Electrek Podcast, we discuss the most popular news in the world of sustainable transport and energy, including a new big Tesla Autopilot software update, a Tesla Semi prototype goes on a road trip, electric vehicles get cleaner thanks to a greener grid, and more.
Home Solar Power
Thanks to this week’s Electrek Podcast sponsor Wunder Capital, the easiest way to invest in large-scale solar projects across the US. To learn more, visit WunderCapital.com/Electrek
The Electrek Podcast is me, Fred Lambert, editor-in-chief of Electrek, and Seth Weintraub, founder and publisher of Electrek and the 9to5 network, discussing all our top stories of the week while taking questions from our readers and highlighting the most insightful comments on the site.
The show is live every Friday at 4pm ET on Electrek’s Youtube channel. As a reminder we’ll have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream. Head to the Youtube channel to get your questions and comments in.
After the show ends at around 5pm ET, the video will be archived on YouTube and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps through our RSS feed: https://electrek.co/podcastRSS. Grab the quick link to iTunes here.
We now have a Patreon if you want to help us to avoid more ads and invest more in our content. We have some awesome gifts for our Patreons and more coming.
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast today:
- Tesla’s latest Autopilot update brings some significant improvements to Autosteer and more
- Watch Tesla’s latest Autopilot update at work in first drive videos
- GM announces $100 million investment to start making production version of its self-driving Chevy Bolt EV
- Tesla Semi electric truck spotted all the way in St-Louis at a Supercharger station
- A closer look at a Tesla Semi electric truck prototype and its electric motors
- Tesla Semi prototype spotted apparently broken down makes naysayers rejoice, but there’s a twist
- Electric cars are becoming increasingly greener in the US thanks to a cleaner electric grid
- There’s a new effort to remove the EV tax credit cap just as Tesla and GM are about to hit it
- Tesla Model 3 production picks up again after a 4-day stoppage to update the lines
- Tesla Model 3 vehicles start showing up for sale in Europe on the gray market
- Tesla’s new drive-in restaurant with Supercharger station gets a possible location as company applies for permits
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 4pm ET (or the video after 5pm ET):