This week on the Electrek Podcast, we are discussing the most popular news in the world of sustainable transport and energy, including Tesla reaching a new production milestone, a Model 3 crash report demonstrate Tesla’s quick feedback loop, and more.
The Electrek Podcast is me, Fred Lambert, editor-in-chief of Electrek, and Seth Weintraub, founder and publisher of Electrek and the 9to5 network, discussing all our top stories of the week while taking questions from our readers and highlighting the most insightful comments on the site.
The show is live every Friday at 4pm ET on Electrek’s Youtube channel. As a reminder we’ll have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream.
After the show ends at around 5pm ET, the video will be archived on YouTube and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps through our RSS feed: https://electrek.co/podcastRSS (note this is a redirect which will change destinations in the upcoming weeks so don’t use the Lybsyn link it points to). Grab the quick link to iTunes here.
We now have a Patreon if you want to help us to avoid more ads and invest more in our content. We have some awesome gifts for our Patreons and more coming.
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast today:
- Tesla confirms having produced its 300,000th electric car
- Tesla to make improvements to Model 3 after Elon Musk comments on crash aftermath
- Tesla brings new Roadster prototype to the Bay Area
- SpaceX is about to launch its first prototype internet satellites and Tesla is getting a ground station
- You can get a Tesla Model 3 in weeks if you are a Tesla owner in the US
- Tesla is currently fighting for the right to sell its cars directly in 8 states
- Porsche is working hard to sell its electric transformation to its motorhead fans
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 4pm ET (or the video after 5pm ET):
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.