[ooyala code=”1iNnFiZzpGDO8aDQVaNNNplR-qHESdwf” player_id=”null”]
Tesla CEO Elon Musk stopped by the Bloomberg office to discuss TSLA stock valuation and other fun stuff this week. Of course the question of the recent Fire, which the NHTSB recently ruled was not a defect nor compliance issue, came up and Musk reiterated his stance.
- Tesla hires Apple VP Doug Field to lead vehicle programs (9to5mac.com)
- Elon Musk talks about how Tesla was within hours of running out of money (electrek.co)
- Elon Musk talks at Stanford (electrek.co)
- Elon Musk from Germany: Model S 5.x software update due ‘around December’ (electrek.co)
- Elon Musk talks about the Tesla Model S’s safety; Battery fire was statistical inevitability (electrek.co)