This week on the Electrek Podcast, we discuss the most popular news in the world of sustainable transport and energy. This week, we discuss Elon Musk’s Twitter effect now hurting Tesla on a whole new level, the launch of Tesla Electric, Ford F-150 Lightning pricing, and more.
The show is live every Friday at 4 p.m. ET on Electrek’s YouTube channel.
As a reminder, we’ll have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream. Head to the YouTube channel to get your questions and comments in.
After the show ends at around 5 p.m. ET, the video will be archived on YouTube and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps:
We now have a Patreon if you want to help us to avoid more ads and invest more in our content. We have some awesome gifts for our Patreons and more coming.
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast:
- Tesla launches ‘Tesla Electric’ to become an electricity retailer
- Tesla Gigafactory Texas achieves impressive annual rate of 150,000 Model Ys
- Tesla releases holiday update with Apple Music, Mahjong, and more
- Tesla launches Steam in its cars with thousands of games
- Tesla ordered to upgrade self-driving computer for free due to ‘false advertising’
- Tesla Full Self-Driving data looks awful: We challenge Elon Musk to prove otherwise
- Tesla drops the price on its already cheap home charging station
- Ford increases F-150 Lightning price, now starts at $56,000
- Ford adds third shift to ramp production of its F-150 Lightning electric pickup
- Elon Musk: ‘I will make sure Tesla (TSLA) shareholders benefit from Twitter long-term’ – but how?
- Tesla is becoming a partisan brand, says survey
- Elon Musk sells yet another $3.6 billion in TSLA stock to fund Twitter disaster
- Tesla (TSLA) offers 10,000 free Supercharging miles to buyers as it tries to create urgency
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 4 p.m. ET (or the video after 5 p.m. ET):
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.