Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from Electrek. Quick Charge is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla (TSLA) gets strong Wall Street backing, stopping the stock’s free fall
- Tesla’s next Gigafactory in Asia could be in South Korea
- Aptera says it will use Tesla’s charge connector in its solar electric car
- GM reveals Chevy FNR-XE concept in China as one of 15 EVs set to debut by 2025
- Caterpillar (CAT) advances sustainable mining with first battery electric 793 large truck
- The US’s largest solar provider reveals its fleet of Ford F-150 Lightnings
- Genesis GV60 AWD Performance review, quirky tech, speed and luxury
Subscribe to the Electrek Daily Channel on Youtube so you never miss a day of news
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.