New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla (TSLA) is taking a beating; investors ask board to stop the bleeding
- Tesla tries to quash rumor of low demand in China
- Tesla now has 40,000 Superchargers around the world
- Tesla Cybertruck reaches 1.5 million pre-orders – Can it live up to the hype?
- Tesla Megapack project becomes Europe’s biggest battery
- Tesla Referral Program gets revamp – but still only for solar, so far
- Ford unveils E-Tourneo customizable MPV with Pro Power, deliciously close to eRV
- Watch exactly how Fisker’s Ocean electric SUV is built in under 3 minutes
- LG Chem is going to build a $3B EV battery cathode factory – the largest in the US
- First off-grid solar-powered EV charger deployed in Puerto Rico in wake of rising natural disasters
- Mazda raises EV sales target to 40% by 2030, invests $11B to accelerate transition
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.