Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from Electrek. Quick Charge is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla is reportedly under DoJ criminal probe over self-driving claims
- First Tesla Cybertruck aftermarket wheels unveiled
- Tesla unveils its Megafactory as battery production ramps up
- Tesla’s new Cybertruck Giga Press is on its way
- Ford (F) races past Q3 2022 revenue expectations on EV boost, absorbing Argo engineers to boost self-driving tech
- Ford plows ahead with electric vehicle rollout, scrapping Ford Fiesta production
- General Motors (GM) reports a record $41.9 billion in Q3 2022 revenue and reaffirms earnings guidance
- Toyota ramping up bZ4X SUV production to compete in swelling EV market, but not anytime soon
- Charging on EVgo just got easier for Teslas
- Check out video footage of XPeng AeroHT’s flying car completing its maiden flight
Subscribe to the Electrek Daily Channel on Youtube so you never miss a day of news
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.