Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from Electrek. Quick Charge is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Ford sets new requirements for dealers to sell EVs, including mandatory fast chargers and non-negotiable pricing
- Tesla Gigafactory Berlin expansion is on hold, awaiting approval
- Tesla manages to squeeze a lot more energy in a single Megapack
- Tesla delays Steam integration but still plans full video game library in its electric vehicles
- Tesla hires senior government official to lead critical mineral supply chain efforts in Canada
- Volvo Trucks ramps production of its 44-ton heavy-duty electric trucks
Subscribe to the Electrek Daily Channel on Youtube so you never miss a day of news
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.