This week on the Electrek Podcast, we discuss the most popular news in the world of sustainable transport and energy. This week, we discussed a potential Tesla Gigafactory in Quebec?, Toyota changing its tune on EVs (meaning they seem to actually want to build them instead of disparage them), Aptera the hyper aerodynamic solar car reopening investments, and more.
The show is live every Friday at 4 p.m. ET on Electrek’s YouTube channel.
As a reminder, we’ll have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream. Head to the YouTube channel to get your questions and comments in.
After the show ends at around 5 p.m. ET, the video will be archived on YouTube and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps:
We now have a Patreon if you want to help us to avoid more ads and invest more in our content. We have some awesome gifts for our Patreons and more coming.
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast:
- Tesla looks to hire ‘high volume’ recruiters in Quebec as rumors of a factory ramp up
- Tesla visits graphite mine and factory in Quebec
- Tesla (TSLA) is facing ‘unprecedented demand’
- Tesla ramps up hiring for ‘Semi Service Program’ ahead of first electric truck deliveries
- Media goes nuts over Elon Musk calling for more oil and gas, but here’s the full quote
- Toyota changes tune on EV demand, triples funding for US battery plant
- Electric boat breaks new speed record at 109 mph with Vision Marine’s new outboard motor
- Aptera reopens investments to bring its 1,000-mile-range solar electric vehicle to production
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 4 p.m. ET (or the video after 5 p.m. ET):
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.