Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from Electrek. Quick Charge is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla (TSLA) is facing ‘unprecedented demand’
- Tesla battery fire and crash were faked by insurance company in bizarre showcase
- A group of Tesla owners claims to go on hunger strike for Elon Musk’s attention, but there’s more
- The Polestar 6 ‘LA Concept’ edition doesn’t ship until 2026, but already sold out in a week
- Fully Charged Live returns to the US September 10-11 in San Diego – come see us!
- Toyota changes tune on EV demand, triples funding for US battery plant
- Aptera reopens investments to bring its 1,000-mile-range solar electric vehicle to production
Subscribe to the Electrek Daily Channel on Youtube so you never miss a day of news
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.