This week on Electrek’s Wheel-E podcast, we discuss the most popular news stories from the world of electric bikes and other nontraditional electric vehicles. This time that includes new electric bikes from companies including Addmotor and NIU, a discussion of how the Inflation Reduction Act left out critically important electric bicycles, upcoming electric motorcycles from Can-Am and Kawasaki, fast electric surfboards, and lots more.
The Wheel-E podcast is set to return every two weeks on Electrek’s YouTube channel, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter. As a reminder, we’ll have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream. Head to the YouTube channel to get your questions and comments in.
After the show ends, the video will be archived on YouTube and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps:
We also have a Patreon if you want to help us to avoid more ads and invest more in our content. We have some awesome gifts for our Patreons and more coming.
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast today:
- Addmotor M-340 electric tricycle gets big battery update for long and stable cruising
- After Bolt bolted from 5 US cities, who gets to take its abandoned electric bikes?
- The new climate bill abandoned the type of electric vehicle that can make the biggest difference
- NIU launches futuristic-looking electric moped that’s half e-bike, half e-motorcycle
- Can-Am unveils two new electric motorcycles set to reclaim the brand’s historic glory
- Kawasaki expected to unveil two lower-cost electric motorcycles for the US later this year
- I tested Awake’s epic 37 mph electric surfboards and survived. Here’s how it went [with VIDEO]
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 6:00 a.m. ET (or the video after 7:00 a.m. ET):
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.