Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from Electrek. Quick Charge is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla Model 3 and Y become best-selling vehicles in California, pushing EVs to new record
- Tesla (TSLA) sales and export in China are down, but factory upgrade is to blame
- Autonomy places giant EV order from Tesla, GM, VW, Ford, Rivian, and more
- Ford reopens F-150 Lightning orders, increases prices $6-8.5k, std EPA to 240 miles
- Jaguar Land Rover opens new facility to test next-generation EVs
- Foxconn to manufacture electric tractors for Monarch at newly acquired Lordstown facility
Subscribe to the Electrek Daily Channel on Youtube so you never miss a day of news
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.