This week on the Electrek Podcast, we discuss the most popular news in the world of sustainable transport and energy. This week, we discuss Elon Musk selling Tesla (TSLA) shares to buy Twitter, GM announcing an electric Corvette, Ford starting F-150 Lightning production, and more.
Sponsored by Recurrent Auto: Check the battery before buying a used EV & monitor your battery performance with monthly insights using Recurrent’s free battery reports for EV owners.
The show is live every Friday at 4 p.m. ET on Electrek’s YouTube channel.
As a reminder, we’ll have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream. Head to the YouTube channel to get your questions and comments in.
After the show ends at around 5 p.m. ET, the video will be archived on YouTube and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps:
We now have a Patreon if you want to help us to avoid more ads and invest more in our content. We have some awesome gifts for our Patreons and more coming.
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast:
- Tesla CEO Elon Musk officially acquires Twitter to take it private – it’s happening
- Elon Musk sold $8 billion worth of Tesla (TSLA) shares, but he says he is done
- Leaked Elon Musk text messages confirm what everyone knew about Tesla’s take-private deal
- Judge tells Elon Musk he can’t get out of his ‘Twitter police’ deal with the SEC
- Elon Musk wins case over Tesla’s acquisition of SolarCity – Judge says he was too involved but paid a fair price
- Tesla reduces price of home chargers after removing the one included with new vehicles
- Used Tesla prices are out of control – some Model Ys with over 30,000 miles are selling for more than new vehicles
- Recurrent lets you monitor and compare the battery health of a current or prospective EV for free
- Ford launches production of F-150 Lightning electric pickup truck, says it’s a ‘Model T moment’
- It finally happened: GM announces the electric AWD Corvette
- Subaru Solterra: First drive & US pricing – $45K for amazing AWD, but that range…
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 4 p.m. ET (or the video after 5 p.m. ET):
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.