Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from Electrek. Quick Charge is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla is starting to account for wind, air density, and more when doing range calculation
- Tesla employee was fired after sharing video of a crash on Full Self-Driving Beta
- Tesla shuts down production at Gigafactory Shanghai for two days amid surge in COVID cases
- GM starts production on Cadillac LYRIQ electric car next week, plans to reopen orders in May
- Hankook to launch iON family of tires specifically designed to deliver more range and a quieter ride to premium EVs
Subscribe to the Electrek Daily Channel on Youtube so you never miss a day of news
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.