New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla Insurance looks to expand in two more states, underwriting itself for the first time
- Tesla increases prices throughout whole lineup, its cheapest electric car now starts at $47,000
- Mercedes-Benz cuts ribbon on new Alabama battery plant ahead of EQ production in the US, shares interior images of seven-seat EQS SUV
- Mercedes-Benz prepares to launch eEconic electric truck as it aims to lead electrification of trucking
- Ford shares plans for several more EVs in Europe and a JV to build a massive commercial vehicle battery plant in Turkey
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.