New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Elon Musk and Tesla argue that SEC is ‘harassing’ them in strongly worded letter
- Dozens of new Tesla Model Ys spotted being prepped for deliveries at Gigafactory Texas
- Tesla launches new automatic electric trunk for Model 3, upgrade available at official service centers
- Tesla is now under NHTSA investigation for Autopilot’s phantom braking problem
- Fisker announces over 31,000 Ocean reservations totaling $1.7 billion in potential revenue and ‘world leading warranty program’
- $2.5 million Rimac Nevera deliveries move closer to reality following final crash test
- Aptera’s beta SEV beat a Tesla Model 3 and Audi R8 GT Spyder in a drag race
- Redwood Materials begins collecting and recycling EV batteries from Volvo and Ford in California
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.