Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from Electrek. Quick Charge is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla driver is charged with vehicular manslaughter after running a red light on Autopilot
- Elon Musk to visit Tesla Gigafactory Berlin next month, hinting at start of production
- Tesla increases Full Self-Driving package price to $12,000, but not its monthly subscription service
- First new Tesla Model Ys spotted at Gigafactory Texas – has production started?
- Proterra announces long-term supply agreement to provide battery tech to Nikola Tre trucks
- Mopar launches new at-home level 2 charger for Jeep Wrangler, Grand Cherokee 4xe
- Porsche Taycan selected as Formula E safety car for season 8
- Aussie truckers facing AdBlue crisis are latest unexpected EV advocates
Subscribe to the Electrek Daily Channel on Youtube so you never miss a day of news
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.