This week on Electrek’s new Wheel-E podcast, we discuss the most popular news stories from the world of electric bikes and other nontraditional electric vehicles. This week that includes NIU’s new e-bike, a Race between a Harley Livewire and a Tesla ad the Bitrix Moto e-moped and lots more…
The new Wheel-E podcast is set to return every two weeks on Electrek’s YouTube channel, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter. As a reminder, we’ll have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream. Head to the YouTube channel to get your questions and comments in.
After the show ends, the video will be archived on YouTube and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps:
We also have a Patreon if you want to help us to avoid more ads and invest more in our content. We have some awesome gifts for our Patreons and more coming.
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast today:
- Chinese electric moped giant NIU’s radical new e-bike is set to shakeup the US, EU markets
- Biktrix Moto review: A fun moped-style electric bike that can cruise for days on a charge
- Watch Tesla Model S Plaid take on Harley-Davidson electric motorcycle in quietest drag race ever
- New 20 mph Momentum e-bikes look so good you’d never know they’re electric
- OKAI launches 37 MPH high power 1,800W off-road standing electric scooter
- After warning and ‘F’ rating from BBB, electric scooter & e-bike company GoTrax responds
- Podbike to begin delivering its four-wheeled enclosed electric bike-car this year
- Here’s how Ride1Up developed its fast and affordable ‘Cafe Cruiser’ 2-passenger e-bike
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 8:00 a.m. ET (or the video after 9:00 a.m. ET):
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.