This week on the Electrek Podcast, we discuss the most popular news in the world of sustainable transport and energy, including Tesla v11/holiday update, the price of the Tesla Roadster going away, Taiga starting production of its electric snowmobile, and more.
The show is back live every Friday at 4 p.m. ET on Electrek’s YouTube channel. As a reminder, we’ll have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream. Head to the YouTube channel to get your questions and comments in.
After the show ends at around 5 p.m. ET, the video will be archived on YouTube and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps:
We now have a Patreon if you want to help us to avoid more ads and invest more in our content. We have some awesome gifts for our Patreons and more coming.
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast today:
- Tesla releases big holiday update with TikTok app, UI changes, and more
- Tesla releases rare blog about v11 holiday update with a surprise for non-Tesla owners
- Tesla says it has put 2017 battery packs in brand new 2021 cars in strange warning
- Tesla owner blows up his Model S with dynamite over $22,000 battery replacement
- Tesla removes new Roadster pricing, appears to have sold out $250,000 Founders series
- Tesla applies to install Supercharger stations in Texas with CCS connectors
- Tesla (TSLA) rises back to over $1 trillion valuation; Elon Musk says he’s still selling shares
- Taiga Motors makes its first production electric snowmobiles
- NIO LinkedIn job postings hint at possible expansion to US market
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 4 p.m. ET (or the video after 5 p.m. ET):
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.