New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla Cybertruck with updated design spotted on test track
- Elon Musk: ‘Tesla Cybertruck can come in any color as long as it’s nothing’
- Tesla stops taking Model S and Model X orders outside North America
- Ford announces 2022 Mustang Mach-E prices and features, expects triple NA/EU output to 200,000+ by 2023
- GM confirms Chevy Silverado electric pickup production starts in ‘early 2023’
- 2023 Electric Mini Cooper S spied with new center screen, taillights
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.