New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla’s Giga casting strategy to be adopted by half a dozen other automakers
- Tesla enables in-car purchases and subscriptions
- Tesla Cybertruck will have yoke steering wheel, Elon Musk says will be a ‘tech bandwagon’
- Ford likely to have more EV sales than ‘all in’ GM for 2021, analyst concludes
- Xiaomi taps Beijing as its EV headquarters alongside a new 300,000 vehicle-per-year factory
- Hennessey announces $3 million electric hypercar with 6 wheels and motors
- Factorial Energy adds investments from two more automakers to develop its solid-state EV batteries
- US voters support all-EV sales by 2030, but governments and automakers are way behind
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.