New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla (TSLA) maintains $1 trillion market cap despite Musk selling more shares, Rivian reaches $145B
- Tesla (TSLA) is being sued for $162M by JPMorgan as Musk’s ‘funding secured’ tweet still haunts them
- Tesla Semi gets out for a quick charge at Megacharger amid important visit
- Faraday Future delays SEC filings amid internal review of short seller allegations
- VW halts electric vehicle production over supply chain issues
- Sibros to provide OTA connected vehicle systems for the Lightyear One SEV
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.