New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla (TSLA) stock plummets, is Elon Musk starting to sell? His brother got $100 million out
- Tesla starts retrofit program for cameras on older vehicles with ‘Full Self-Driving’
- Elon Musk is linked to a massive land grab next to Tesla Gigafactory Austin
- Check out the Ford F-150 Lightning up close with a 3D, AR experience through Google
- Geely’s Farizon Auto unveils ‘Homtruck’ electric semi for global market in 2024
- GAC Aion to launch LX Plus SUV in China with over 620 miles of range
- The number of US electric vehicles grows from 16K to 2 million in 10 years
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.