This week on the Electrek Podcast, we discuss the most popular news in the world of sustainable transport and energy, including Hertz’s order of up to 200,000 Tesla cars, TSLA being worth a trillion, Toyota’s unveiling of its first BEV, and more.
Need more Electrek in Your life? Subscribe to the Electrek Daily here.
The show is back live every Friday at 4 p.m. ET on Electrek’s YouTube channel. As a reminder, we’ll have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream. Head to the YouTube channel to get your questions and comments in.
After the show ends at around 5 p.m. ET, the video will be archived on YouTube and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps:
We now have a Patreon if you want to help us to avoid more ads and invest more in our content. We have some awesome gifts for our Patreons and more coming.
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast today:
- Hertz orders 100,000 Teslas, the single-largest EV purchase ever, with Tom Brady campaign
- Elon Musk confirms Tesla didn’t give Hertz discount on 100k EV order, questions TSLA surge over it
- Uber drivers are going to have access to 50,000 Tesla vehicles for rent through Hertz
- Tesla order could double to 200,000 Model 3s to satisfy deal with Uber, says Hertz CEO
- Tesla (TSLA) reaches $1 trillion valuation
- Tesla’s upcoming new car paint colors revealed in its app update
- Tesla launches remote sentry mode live view as new premium connectivity feature
- First look at Tesla’s Sentry Mode live view that lets you scare people away with voice modifier
- Elon Musk announces Tesla Full Self-Driving Beta 10.4 update as rollout slows down
- Panasonic unveils its Tesla 4680 battery cell, production to start next year
- $12,500 electric vehicle incentive survives Biden’s updated ‘Build Back Better’ proposal
- Toyota unveils its first all-electric car: the bZ4X, an electric SUV packed with cool features
- Lucid announces start of Air electric sedan deliveries on October 30
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 4 p.m. ET (or the video after 5 p.m. ET):
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.