New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla’s upcoming new car paint colors revealed in its app update
- Tesla to help Jaguar Land Rover avoid fines in Europe with CO2 pool
- Tesla releases Dojo whitepaper, Elon Musk teases as ‘more important than it may seem’
- Elon Musk confirms Tesla didn’t give Hertz discount on 100k EV order, questions TSLA surge over it
- Hyundai Mobis unveils successful ‘e-corner’ wheel module with crab driving and 0º turns
- GM announced the deployment of 40,000 new EV chargers, but it sticks to level 2
- Panasonic to provide batteries for Canoo’s upcoming Lifestyle Vehicle
- Lion Electric receives conditional PO for 1,000 electric school buses, the largest fleet in North America
- Alaska Air and ZeroAvia are developing a 500-mile range hydrogen-electric plane
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.