New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla is deploying the first Megacharger to charge its Tesla Semi electric truck
- Tesla unveils its new crash safety tech based on collecting real-world data
- Tesla (TSLA) breaks record in China, resulting in massive delivery expectation beat
- Tesla supplier CATL announces $5 billion battery recycling facility
- Rivian’s first retail hub to open in Venice, CA, as ‘a space to gather’
- Lucid details DreamDrive ADAS platform, with ‘conditional automated driving in coming years’
- LG agrees to repay GM $1.9 billion over Chevy Bolt EV battery recall
- ELMS announces collaboration with Ample to bring battery swaps to its commercial EVs
- California bans gas-powered lawn equipment and other ‘small off-road engines’
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.