New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla (TSLA) takes over HP’s campus in California despite moving HQ out of state
- Tesla officially starts its ‘wider release’ of Full Self-Driving Beta in the US
- Tesla Gigafest Berlin on the ground [Gallery]
- Tesla unveils new structural battery pack with 4680 cells in Gigafactory Berlin tour
- Tesla announces a new ‘Gigabeer’ with Cybertruck-inspired bottle, because why not?
- Mustang Mach-E GT Performance first drive
- Foxconn’s first electric ‘Foxtron’ car has been spotted ahead of unveiling
- Penske dips its toe into electric with five Navistar International eMV trucks
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.