New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla ends its referral program for everything except solar roof
- Tesla announces ‘Giga Fest’ to launch Gigafactory Berlin
- Tesla (TSLA) is expected to reach 1.3 million deliveries in 2022
- Elon Musk: Software will shape future of the car industry; Chinese automakers are most competitive with Tesla
- Tesla will make sure you are a good driver before giving you access to Full Self-Driving Beta
- The cheapest electric vehicles available in 2021-2022
- VW Chattanooga-built AWD ID.4 adds power/traction but best still to come OTA
- GM extends pause of Bolt EV and EUV production to mid-October
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.