New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla Model Y impresses in ‘moose test’
- Tesla starts testing its Full Self-Driving Beta software on Canadian roads
- A Tesla Roadster will drive across Britain to make a point about battery longevity
- VW ID. Life first look – the cheap electric car we’ve been waiting for [Video]
- XPeng launches P5 in China starting around $24,500 with plans for a European version
- Hyundai delays Ioniq 5 electric car launch in the US
- Volocopter shares plan to bring eVTOL urban air mobility to US starting with Los Angeles
- Here’s every electric vehicle that currently qualifies for the US federal tax credit
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.