New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Come visit Electrek (virtually?) at IAA Munich this week
- Mercedes-Benz launches EQB, up-to-7-seat electric SUV to compete against Tesla Model Y
- Mercedes-Benz unveils EQE electric sedan with impressive 400-mile range
- Mercedes G-Class EQG concept wows off-roading aficionados at IAA
- Mercedes-Benz unveils awesomely plush electric Maybach SUV
- Tesla (TSLA) could get over $1 billion in government funding for battery factory at Gigafactory Berlin
- New versions of the Polestar 2 make public debut alongside EU pricing
- Great Wall Motors to launch compact BEV and PHEV SUV in Europe in 2022
- smart previews next-gen future with Concept #1 SUV ahead of series production
- VW unveils new ID concept that previews its upcoming ~$24,000 electric car
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.