New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla aims to start Model Y production at Gigafactory Berlin in October, pending govt approval
- Tesla battery supplier CATL is raising $9 billion to accelerate production
- Tesla Model Y electric SUVs spotted in Europe with odd ‘Not Model Y’ decal
- Einride partners with Bridgestone as its exclusive US EV tire supplier
- A new study breaks down vehicle ownership cost. Here’s how EVs fared
- EGEB: A Florida nonprofit ran a solar boot camp with guaranteed jobs for 27 young adults
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.