Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from Electrek. Quick Charge is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla aims to start Model Y production at Gigafactory Berlin in October, pending govt approval
- Tesla battery supplier CATL is raising $9 billion to accelerate production
- Tesla Model Y electric SUVs spotted in Europe with odd ‘Not Model Y’ decal
- Einride partners with Bridgestone as its exclusive US EV tire supplier
- A new study breaks down vehicle ownership cost. Here’s how EVs fared
- EGEB: A Florida nonprofit ran a solar boot camp with guaranteed jobs for 27 young adults
Subscribe to the Electrek Daily Channel on Youtube so you never miss a day of news
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.