New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Elon Musk confirms Tesla will not offer a regular steering wheel on new Model S/X
- Tesla puts new Model S deliveries on hold, and it’s unclear why
- Tesla (TSLA) increases Model 3 and Model Y prices again
- Tesla releases details of new virtual power plant, says it’s a public good without compensation
- Tesla (TSLA) is going on a salesforce hiring spree as demand ramps up in the US
- Tesla signs deal with world’s largest nickel miner to secure resource for battery production
- Rivian raises $2.5B, confirms it’s looking for second US EV factory location
- Stockholders approve Lucid’s merger with CCIV, will join Nasdaq next week
- [UPDATED] GM announces recall after a dozen Bolt EV Fires; 6 key questions with answers from GM
- Fisker to debut Ocean EV at LA Auto Show, expand global retail presence in 2022
- Mercedes-Benz announces plan to go all-electric by 2030
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.