New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Elon Musk confirms Tesla Cybertruck will have 4-wheel steering like Hummer EV’s ‘Crab mode’
- Tesla (TSLA) announces record deliveries in Q2 2021: 201,000 electric cars
- Tesla brings back cheaper Model Y Standard Range, but only in Hong Kong?
- GM to source Lithium for next-generation EV batteries in US
- Ford reports Mustang Mach-E sales increase for June 2021
- Porsche issues physical recall of Taycans over loss of power issue
- Canoo’s upcoming electric “sport vehicle” spotted in California
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.