Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from Electrek. Quick Charge is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Brand new Tesla Model S Plaid caught on fire in strange circumstances
- Tesla (TSLA) is expected to deliver 200,000 vehicles, according to Wall Street
- 142 Tesla Megapacks power on to create giant new battery, replacing gas peaker plant in California
- Close look at Rivian’s insanely engineered $6,000 camp kitchen that fits in its electric pickup truck
- Volvo previews its all-electric future using its Concept Recharge EV
- Volta Trucks unveils first operational prototype chassis for the upcoming Zero Truck
Subscribe to the Electrek Daily Channel on Youtube so you never miss a day of news
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.