New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Brand new Tesla Model S Plaid caught on fire in strange circumstances
- Tesla (TSLA) is expected to deliver 200,000 vehicles, according to Wall Street
- 142 Tesla Megapacks power on to create giant new battery, replacing gas peaker plant in California
- Close look at Rivian’s insanely engineered $6,000 camp kitchen that fits in its electric pickup truck
- Volvo previews its all-electric future using its Concept Recharge EV
- Volta Trucks unveils first operational prototype chassis for the upcoming Zero Truck
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.