New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla has reduced the energy capacity of the battery pack in the new Model S
- Tesla Model S Plaid breaks all the records in first independent test, but 0-60 mph has a caveat
- Tesla is in talks to open its Supercharger network to other automakers in Germany
- Elon Musk ponders Tesla making a home HVAC, may even advertise car air purification system
- Tesla’s new yoke steering wheel looks super awkward to use in first drives
- Ford CEO hints at Tesla Model S Plaid racing the Mustang Mach-E 1400, but why?
- Toyota delusionally claims hybrids and fuel cells will stay competitive with electric cars for next 30 years
- GM accelerates electric car investments, announces 2 new battery cell factories in the US
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.