New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Elon Musk elaborates on Tesla’s new electric motor, teases even crazier motor for new Roadster
- Tesla Model S Plaid modded by Unplugged Performance hits over 150 mph on Laguna Seca racetrack
- Here’s what happened when a Tesla owner built a robot to plug in his car
- The Shyft Group introduces fully electric, purpose-built chassis platform
- Ideanomics acquires EV tractor manufacturer Solectrac
- Phoenix Motorcars begins production of EVs using third-generation drivetrain
- Xos announces new ‘Powered by Xos’ powertrain division to serve specialty vehicles
- Ample teams with Sally in NYC to deploy battery swaps in ride shares, taxis, and more
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.