New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla test vehicle spotted with lidar leads to rumors and confusion
- Tesla accelerates Model S Plaid delivery timeline after delays, stops taking Model S Plaid+ orders
- Tesla is found guilty of throttling charging speed, asked to pay $16,000 to thousands of owners
- Faraday Future launches FF 91 viewing experience in New York
- Here’s an up-close look at the Hyundai Ioniq 5 (video)
- Green Deals: Mow your yard with a RYOBI 42-in. battery zero turn + bagging kit at $350 off, more
- Huge $30 billion offshore wind project launches in North Atlantic
- EGEB: US natural gas sees first year-over-year decline in 3 years
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.