This week on the Electrek Podcast, we discuss the most popular news in the world of sustainable transport and energy, including Tesla cooling down on Bitcoin, Ford talking F150 Lightning, Mercedes-Benz unveiling EQT, and more.
Thank you to Volkswagen’s new ID.4 for sponsoring today’s show!
The show is back live every Friday at 4 p.m. ET on Electrek’s YouTube channel. As a reminder, we’ll have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream. Head to the YouTube channel to get your questions and comments in.
After the show ends at around 5 p.m. ET, the video will be archived on YouTube and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps:
We now have a Patreon if you want to help us to avoid more ads and invest more in our content. We have some awesome gifts for our Patreons and more coming.
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast today:
- Tesla prepares to disrupt ethanol producers by entering renewable fuel credit market
- Elon Musk: Tesla Full Self-Driving v9 is weeks away, FSD Subscription about a month
- Tesla’s move to stop Bitcoin payments wipes out hundreds of billions of dollars in crypto market
- Tesla Cybertruck spotted at Gigafactory Texas makes people wonder if it’s a new one
- Tesla backseat driver was arrested then released; now he says he is back at it
- Ford teases electric F150 pickup, announces ‘Lightning’ name and unveiling next week
- Subaru teases new Solterra all-electric SUV coming to the US next year
- GM’s Chevy Bolt EV and EUV get their official EPA ranges; electric crossover comes a bit short
- Mercedes-Benz unveils EQT electric minivan with interesting design
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 4 p.m. ET (or the video after 5 p.m. ET):
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.