New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla loses man who produced some of the ‘best engineering’ Elon Musk has seen
- Tesla and Waymo jab at each other over who has the best self-driving tech
- Tesla partners with Samsung on new 5nm chip for full self-driving, report says
- Tesla refers to ‘Semi-Truck production lines’ at Gigafactory Nevada in new job posting
- How to get the most range out of your Tesla
- Ford F150 Electric leads Tesla Cybertruck on appeal with potential electric pickup buyers
- EGEB: In EU electricity first, renewables overtook fossil fuels in 2020
- Shell buys Ubitricity, UK’s largest EV charging network
- Apollo Ghost review: Testing a 34 mph electric scooter with better suspension than my first car
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.