New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla drops Model 3 prices in Europe
- Tesla (TSLA) gets first $1,000 price target from top analyst on lead with autonomous vehicles
- Tesla is hiring people to address complaints to Elon Musk on Twitter
- VW CEO teases Tesla’s Elon Musk in Twitter debut
- Mercedes-Benz unveils EQA electric SUV with 265 miles of range and ~$46,000 price
- You can now buy a Porsche Taycan in the US for under $80,000
- EGEB: Ex-Aston Martin CEO – UK battery gigafactories are urgent
- Bianchi launches new family of electric bicycles with city, touring, and mountain e-bikes
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.