New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- First look at Tesla’s new structural battery pack that will power its future electric cars
- Tesla sues media over article that claimed quality issues and poor working conditions in China
- Rivian announces new $2.6 billion investment as it can’t stop raising money
- GM’s Cruise self-driving startup raises $2 billion led by Microsoft
- GM invests $800 million to produce new BrightDrop electric vans in Canada
- EGEB: China debuts 385 mph prototype magnetic levitation train
- SONDORS unveils affordable 80 mph electric motorcycle [Update: Get your questions answered]
- Review: Evelo Delta X is an adventure commuter e-bike
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.