New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla is looking to implement new automated camera system for quality inspection at Fremont factory
- Tesla (TSLA) could be a $2 trillion company in just ‘1 or 2 years,’ says top Wall Street analyst
- VW Group increases electric car sales by over 200%
- Hyundai releases new images of the IONIQ 5 electric car, makes vague claim about fast charging
- Watch Rivian’s Amazon van deliver packages, complete with terrible noisemaker
- EGEB: eLichens debuts its new indoor air quality monitoring station
- Birds.ai’s View Solar uses AI to analyze solar plants
- Ather 450X showcased at CES 2021, claimed to be ‘quickest two-wheeler in 125cc category’
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.