New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Elon Musk: Tesla Superchargers are now being used ‘low-key’ by other automakers
- Watch Tesla’s new world’s biggest battery take shape with new Megapacks in drone video
- Tesla is going to release Full Self-Driving monthly subscription in early 2021
- Rimac starts pre-series production of its new electric hypercar with mindboggling specs
- GMC Hummer EV receives surprising number of pre-orders, and GM is looking to increase production
- Watch as adorable Microlino electric microcar goes naked in new test drive video
- EGEB: Vermont lowers solar net meter rates — thoughts, Bernie Sanders?
- $5B Rockefeller Foundation, built on oil, divests from fossil fuels
- New electric bike drive unit combines mid-motor with automatic transmission
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.