New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla increases new Model 3 range in new software update
- Tesla (TSLA) reaches new all-time high, and investors can expect wild ride to continue
- Tesla is again forced to stop construction at Gigafactory Berlin due to missing $100 million deposit
- Tesla Cybertruck remote-controlled electric truck is delayed
- Canoo unveils $33,000 electric delivery van, teases electric pickup truck
- Study: German dealers refuse to sell ID.3 even as VW talks big on EVs
- Toyota CEO shows lack of vision, spreads EV misinformation, and spells the end for the automaker
- EGEB: FIA says Formula One will be net zero by 2030
- Joe Biden names his picks for interior secretary, EPA chief
- The ENVO SnowKart is a tank-tread electric go-kart for winter adventures
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.