New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla’s bold Autopilot strategy pays off for automatic emergency braking compliance
- Tesla (TSLA) starts producing Model Y vehicles at Gigafactory Shanghai
- Tesla and LG Chem get closer with reports of new nickel-based battery supply deal
- Las Vegas approves Boring Company’s Loop transport system with Tesla vehicles
- Volvo begins deliveries of its electric construction machinery
- EGEB: Joe Biden picks first US ‘domestic climate czar’ in 9 years
- New Mexico’s largest wind farm is now online
- Ride1UP LMT’D e-bike review: High-quality e-bike prices are coming down!
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.