Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from Electrek. Quick Charge is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn, and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla’s bold Autopilot strategy pays off for automatic emergency braking compliance
- Tesla (TSLA) starts producing Model Y vehicles at Gigafactory Shanghai
- Tesla and LG Chem get closer with reports of new nickel-based battery supply deal
- Las Vegas approves Boring Company’s Loop transport system with Tesla vehicles
- Volvo begins deliveries of its electric construction machinery
- EGEB: Joe Biden picks first US ‘domestic climate czar’ in 9 years
- New Mexico’s largest wind farm is now online
- Ride1UP LMT’D e-bike review: High-quality e-bike prices are coming down!
Sponsored by Electrify America: Discover all the new and innovative ways that Electrify America is providing freedom for electric vehicle drivers at ElectrifyAmerica.com.
Subscribe to the Electrek Daily Channel on Youtube so you never miss a day of news
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.